Join or renew anytime!
Yearly Membership Year: June 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
2021 Early Bird Drawing WINNERS:
James Dewees and Rob Toole
2021 Patron Membership Drawing WINNERS:
Dianne + Dave Schwendenman
WHY JOIN THE WESTGATE NEIGHBORS ASSOCIATION?
- To receive regularly emailed newsletters with neighborhood news of importance to our residents.
- To show your support for the neighborhood.
- To stay informed about what is going on in the community.
- To be able to exercise voting rights at our WNA community meetings.
- To meet people you would otherwise never know.
- To be involved!
WESTGATE NEIGHBORS ASSOCIATION ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Installed Neighborhood Identity Signage
- Hosting the Westgate Home & Garden Tour
- Co-Hosting Mums & Mummies with Friends of Westgate Park: A fall festival of mums and Halloween fun. The public is invited to join in this free event. Stay tuned for details related to our COVID-19 response.
- Supporting neighborhood organizations such as Friends of Westgate Park and Westgate Farmers Market.
- Installed multiple benches in Westgate Park and outdoor tables with seats at West Gate Lodge.
- Scheduling food trucks on the grounds of West Gate Lodge.
- Created and published Celebrating Westgate.
- Working with city government for issues directly affecting life on the Hilltop.
- Additional information can be found on the About WNA page.
As you make your member selection below, you will have the opportunity to select additional options:
- Donate $2 to Friends of Westgate Park (FoWP). The Westgate Neighbors Association will match your donation – for a total of $4 to FoWP.
- Donate an additional $10, $25 or $50 to WNA. The WNA Membership Committee thanks you for this consideration.
- New for 2021! Purchase a yard sign for an additional $5. Show your support! (Patrons will receive a FREE yard sign, pictured below).
Join or Renew Below!
Consider an upgrade to Patron! Your business name will be displayed on our website. Patrons will receive a new 2021 WNA yard sign, FREE!
You can also join WNA by printing and mailing the paper form: